An inventory database can track facilities, buildings, furniture and fixtures, equipment, vehicles, etc., for which the church wants to maintain records. Reports print inventory information, including costs. Maintenance history and information can be maintained for each inventory item. Insurance, loans and mortgages, and items given as memorials can be recorded. The inventory management system tracks items borrowed, and takes inventory with a barcode scanner.
Cross-Promotion and Transfer Management Features:
- Promote individuals or entire groups to a new group with options to
- Transfer, retain, or delete attendance information
- Retain the individuals in the original group in addition to promoting them
- Update individual attributes for the individual’s involvement in the new activity
- Enter promotions to be implemented immediately or later.
- Print office reports, nametags, labels, postcards, & envelopes, selected and sorted by promotions-related criteria.
With our software event, facility and equipment scheduling automates the important job of keeping track of the use of property and equipment. Prevention of double-booking, janitorial reports and scheduling, and maintaining the calendar of events is an integrated part of the Scheduler. Web calendars integrate with the Scheduler so that double entry is eliminated. Multiple calendars can be installed on the church website.
The church is responsible to its members and contributors to be a good steward. Church Business Software facilitates accurate record keeping of all revenues and expenses, with modern, auditable, and comprehensive accounting functions. Contributions, General Ledger, Payables and Receivables, Payroll, Bank Reconciliation and Cash Disbursements are included in the RDS Advantage Church Business Software.
This powerful and flexible church business software encompasses both the business and ministry functions for a church of any size.