The RDS Vacation and Sick Leave applications have been re-written to provide new options and capabilities.
- Options in PR199 about how you want to use the Vacation and Sick Leave policies
- New options in PR125 for Vacation and Sick Leave policies
- Report PR308 allows users to print Vacation or Sick Leave from payroll history
- Hours at the bottom of PR100 for each employee displays the current hours and policies
- New program PR107 modifies any payroll history records with the current correct information
There are six option windows now included within the PR199 Maintenance program.
- General options
- Employee options
- Entry and Post
- Checks and Direct Deposit Receipts
- W-2 and 1099
These new applications greatly improve and augment the capabilities for payroll and vacation and sick leave tracking.